The two manufacturers, members of Alliance made in France, have just created an agency in the heart of the "South of France" vineyards in Saint Jean de Vedas (34). It provides a technical and commercial team to assist from A to Z in the implementation of a bottling solution: "From empty bottles to closed cartons". The agency is represented by Laurent Sabuco: 06 28 71 79 01 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It offers technical and commercial support for the South Rhône Valley, Languedoc and Eastern Pyrenees sectors. Our technical team, with 5 technicians including an automation engineer with more than 10 years of experience, works on equipment of any brand for maintenance, complete overhaul or troubleshooting.
Our strong points :
• Nearby and available contacts
• Solutions adapted to all types of production for; rinsing, inerting, filling, different types of corking/crowning and dressing of any bottle.
• A modular design of our materials, entirely manufactured in our French factories,
• Flexible, agile, robust machines, requiring low maintenance costs. Scalable, they incorporate innovative “Made in France” solutions optimizing the preservation of product quality, guaranteeing the visual quality and design of the containers.
• The installation of glass corks and specific packaging on conical bottles or bottles of complex shapes
• Specialist in automatic fitting equipment for Vinolok corks.
Contact: Laurent SABUCO: 06 28 71 79 01 or at: email@example.com
The full range in one click: www.albagnac.com www.costral.fr