This new generation machine offers many technological advances, among them, three are particularly innovative.
A Multi format selection to ensure better product handling by blocking "V" and interchangeable "V" for bottles with special shapes.
A single diameter adjustment point, well positioned on the front of the machine. An electric cam, whose profile is optimized according to the type of crimping. This cam is configurable and adaptable to consumables, such as the height of the bottle or the length of the capsule.
A "revolver" setting frees the operator from heavy and multiple manipulations. It optimizes the ergonomics of movements and saves time.
• Natural Still Wine NSW mode: Single head: up to 1,800 bottles/hour
Double head: up to 2,400 bottles/hour
• SW Sparkling Wine mode: up to 1,200 bottles/hour
Dimensions of the machine:
• Length: 4,020 mm Width: 1,511 mm Height: 2,702 mm
• 2nd labelling station
• 3rd station (2 tilts)
• 4th labelling station (1 tilt)
• Bottles orientation: bottom notch or (and) optics or (and) moulding joint
• Distribution of NSW capsules or SW caps
• Mixed distribution NSW and SW compact with quick change
• Imprinting options: thermal transfer marker, Printer
Notre site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience. Nous espérons que vous êtes d'accord avec ceci, sinon vous pouvez toujours vous désabonner. PARAMÈTRE DES COOKIESACCEPTER
Politique de confidentialité et cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.