The GAIA III labelling machine, thanks to its technology combined with simplicity of setting, allows an impeccable quality of work. Its digital control gives it unequalled application precision. Thanks to its many options, it adapts perfectly to all the different production methods.
It has “key” functions such as: A large capacity inclined capsule magazine, an interchangeable cup for all types of capsules, three additional labelling stations, and has a tilt setting of the stations for conical bottles.
• Length: 2,565 mm
• Width: 1,029 mm
• Height: 2,200 mm
• 2nd labelling station
• 3rd station (2 tilts)
• 4th labelling station (1 tilt)
• Body label height 210 mm or 290 mm
• Stations tilting for conical products
• Electric height setting of the stations
• Cap dispenser
• Large capacity tilted magazine
• TS8 roller leveller capping
• Heat shrinkable capping
• Bottles orientation: bottom notch or (and) optics or (and) moulding joint
• Automatic stopping of the application at the end of the label roll
• Printing system integration
• Large capacity exit table
• Electronic speed controller
Notre site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience. Nous espérons que vous êtes d'accord avec ceci, sinon vous pouvez toujours vous désabonner. PARAMÈTRE DES COOKIESACCEPTER
Politique de confidentialité et cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.